Thursday, August 31, 2006

Free Food is always the best @ KFC, Boulevard

















I had lunch at KFC Boulevard this afternoon with my friend Patrick and everything was on him. I wouldn't had any free lunch at all if i had not accompany him for an hour registering his new DIGI postpaid number.

















I got myself a plate of KFC combo meal? It comes with 2 pieces of chicken meat. Breast and chicken wings. There's the chilled coleslaw by the side and a bowl of raisin-filled rice. The mushroom gravy ( on the left ) is served for the user to pour according to their own taste. I didn't like my food filled with gravy so i left it there. Oh ya, it retails for RM7.69?

















Here's the chicken BREASTS in it's glory. It's hot & spicy and frankly speaking, KFC's not my favourite choice ( i am an avid fan of Sugarbun ) till i had one bite of this spicy Kentucky Fried Chicken Meat. The meat is tender and juicy... it's not as oily as it used to be and i really like the spiciness of it. Kinda feels good when having it on a cold rainy day

















Nice..... what more can you ask for and i had it F.O.C .

















The cardboard triangular holders for tomato and chilli sauce has been replaced by the new "Chick"n" Fingers" promotion. It's supposed to be read as CHICKEN FINGERS. Somehow, some australian-wannabe staff came up with a much australianised version of it. "Chick"n" Fingers".... bleh. But i might try it out soon before the promo date ends.






















Before i left for work, something caught my eye. Shockingly, it was Colonel Sander's making a fool out of himself. He was dressed all up in fishing attire with a long-gigantic piece of bun resting by his side with Colonel Sander's cheekily saying " IT'S BIG ! " How suggestive can that be? I think i really need to write in to the relevant authorities to convey my deepest worries as it might send out the wrong message to the young ,impressionable minds of innocent kids about such a disquieting promo advert.

Mr Sander's .... don't be Mr Sandler k?

No comments: