Monday, August 28, 2006

Lam's Noodle @ Pelita Commercial Centre

















Lam's Noodle House is located at Pelita Commercial Centre right behind M2. It's funny that most famous eating establishment are situated right at Pelita Commercial Centre. It just makes me wonder what had happened to the other stalls in town. Alright Lam's Noodle has another branch right in the middle of Miri's town. I still aint used to call Miri a city.

















The benetton-liked building - M2.

















The interior of Lam's Noodle House looks somewhat ordinary. They are famous for their noodles and they had been in this business forever. Heh. :P

















There's even an option of noodles or chicken rice for patrons to choose from. I had one the steamed chicken rice before and as far as i know, it didn't really suited me. But somebody's meat might be another's poison if ya get what i mean.

















Here's what my dad and i had for breakfast. Noticed theres a plate without the spring onions? I actually asked the staff FOR MORE SPRING ONIONS, and i swear i told her over and over whenever she pass by but then i saw no hints of it when my dish arrived. I think she was pissed by my constant request for more spring onions.

















Nevertheless i admit Lam's Noodle is good. The sauce would be prepared according to your order ranging from soya sauce, chilli sauce or a mixture of both. Strangely, the chilli sauce which i had asked for earlier wasn't even given. I really had to suspect the staff.

















Here's the closer look of the char siew. Hmmm........ i'm hungry.

















Something amusing which happened was the little plump kid in the picture kept yelling profanities at his grandpa for not allowing him to have few more slices of char siews. 20 years from now, i can envision where he is heading to. His excessive non-stop vulgar remarks didn't stop his family members from eating, but it did somehow affected my appetite after he made some slight remarks of his grandpa's tweety bird.

No comments: