Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Something Left Behind...?

















I was late for work this morning and as i was rushing for the gates, something caught my eye. I noticed something of a thin wooden stick sticking on the rear side windows of my car. I didnt thought much about it at first but then i am always bothered by stuffs sticking on my windows that i decided to check it out.

















It was unusual that stuffs like this do actually appear once a while on my cars. They seem to have this kinda "thing" going on with my car. I went as close as i could to inspect it and the initial wooden-stick like item apparently belongs to some type of insect's ...... seeds. LOL. Under closer scrutiny, i found it to be some egg capsules formed in a line sticking onto my car's window.

















I was pissed. Not because it left an unwanted stain on my window, but by the fact the insect parents had left this poor egg capsules all alone. Sensing that no one was around, i quickly grab hold of my mum's favourite piece of cloth and wipe the egg capsules off my car's window.

















This is the few pieces of eggs left behind just in case their parents will come back at night to collect. I did something wrong so early in the morning. 1st, to rid off the eggs. 2nd, using my mum's fave cloth for cleaning. I don't know which one made me feel worse.


Note: The egg capsules does not belong to the cockroach family as cockroaches eggs are in mahogany brown colour.

No comments: