Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cheesy Bites @ My Office

















This post is surprisingly late to my standards. I'm supposed to write about this few weeks back but something caught up and .... *cough* yeah so, this is a cardbox of Cheesy Bites , the latest product from Pizza Hut.

















I had been meaning to check it out , but somehow, i can't spare some time out to my nearest Pizza Hut establishment. So, my colleagues decided to call up their hotline and try out the CHESSY BITES... cheesy name for a cheesy product.

















By the time i open the box, a quarter of it was left for me. How considerate of my colleagues for thinking about me. I might had miss out on the chessy bites because my friends were opposite my office having a cup of tea so i had to multitask myself by attending to their burdensome needs and doing my work in the office. My friends were eating Roti Canai. Stop me from digressing.
The Cheesy Bites which were being heavily advertise in the media comes in round shape not exceeding 9" in dia. It consisted of bits & pieces of pineapples, tunas, mayos and also shredded onions. It's specialty lies on it's presentation of the pizza itelf. Instead of having a usual triangular shape, it comes in a toe-like shape base on my questionable describing skills.

















The Cheesy Bites pizza comes with the tagline " Pick It, Pull It , Pop It " . What did you think i would do? I chosed the biggest toe-shaped like bun and pull it from it's main body and somehow i didn't quite understand the meaning of POP IT. What the heck did they meant by pop it? I SWALLOWED IT instead. It tasted surprisingly good , better than what i expected. There's a generous amount of cheesy fluids inside the bun itself and any cheese lovers would love this dish.

















There were other types of pizza on offer, but i did not try it out as the Cheesy Bites were my main priority. It had always come to my mind that pizzas represent delicacies for NINJA TURTLES.

















Left to Right: Ah Yen & Runie .


My colleagues were making fun of the pizzas, i did not understand the hand sign L posed up by Ah Yen though.

















Left to Right: Christine, Ah Yen & Mdm Liu? Liew?


They wanted to have a piece of me Cheesy Bites too.

















Left to Right: Emilia & Ah Yen


Nothing to write about, i found out that Ah Yen was in most of the pictures i took. Hmm...

















Emilia


She had been barracking me everytime to send her pic. So here goes.

No comments: