Friday, September 01, 2006

Project MMISCB

With this, i am annoucing that i'll set aside RM250 for my expenses throughout the month:


It includes:

Food & Drinks
Nights Out
Cell Phone Usage

3 Major items which had been contributing to my excess spending for the past few years. I really do think i need to curb my spending spree. Gone are the days where i happily throw my greens from side to side. ( Actually i don't, i just can't seem to find the reason why my cash are missing so fast ). Meaning i have to be frugal from now on.


Reason: To prove to my nagging mum that i am able to go through the whole month with RM250 only, To prove to myself that i am able to resist to any temptations that might come my way.

Project MMISCB = Minimum Monthly Income Self-Controlled Budget

starts 01 - 09 - 2006!

Gambateh!!!!




credits: Phb

No comments: