Monday, August 28, 2006

Honey Chicken Rice @ Sushi Teppanyaki

















Remember the Sushi Teppanyaki stall at Boulevard food court in my earlier post? I was there again with my mates last saturday afternoon before having my football competition at Curtin University.

















It's been a while since i last dine in at the malay-cashier, chinese chef stall. I got myself a pack of Honey Chicken rice for the price of RM5.00 , Rm4.99 to be exact. Yeah, it looks so delicious and i had the chance to taste it. Hoho. I am implying something to someone.

















The chicken are are cut into small bite size pieces and are dripped with a sweet tasty "honey" juice. On top of that, sesamee seeds ( if that's what you call it ) are sprinkled on the chicken meat to boost the "Oommph" of the dish. A slice of lemon lies on top of the chicken meats to enhance the presentation of the meal.

















A japanese food would not be considered japanese enough without any wasabis. I had actually asked the chef to give me coleslaws but it turn out to be some kind of nestum baby food and i didnt really enjoy it. There's 2 sushi rows with each having different items on it. I was given the prawn and crab meat on one of it's sushi and the usual tuna covered sushi. I didnt finished the whole dish as i suddenly felt unwell after taking in the sesamee seeds. I need to check if i am prone to allergy when in contact with sesamees.

2 comments:

nariza* said...

woah loadsa food post ey? well i was trying to tell u on ur chatterbox that ive reloacted my blog..BUT lousy chat box wont show my msg..pfftt..
so anyways..since u noe la my previous blog went cacated so i made a new one..
www.princessnariza.blogspot.com

adamkuek said...

Princess: Yeah. Its sorted. My friends blog got blocked. hoho.