Thursday, August 10, 2006

10 - 08 - 2006

10 -08 - 2006 happens to be a girl's special day...

It was my frequent SMS companion's birthday....

It was my frequent MSN companion's birthday....

It was my gf's birthday...


.......and i didnt gave her a single damn phone call. ( Although i did gave her a bottle of ANNA SUI - DOLLY GIRL Fragrance ) Now how can i face her??? I am sure she will remember this for the rest of her life. It might sound exaggerating but i am willing to believe that she will forver remember this.


SORRY
probably wouldn't do much, but i am sure it might be of a little help.



Note: Please "DO" call your girlfriend up whenever it's her birthday. Regardless of where she is.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur one bad bad boy. So girls should stay away from him!!

Mr. A. said...

Be strong

Anonymous said...

you die liaw.. eng eng...

Anonymous said...

how could you adam.. apalar..
my bf did that to me once also.. i'll never forget it!!!
you better think of 1000 ways to make it up to her. one bottle of anna sui is not enough :P

adamkuek said...

what to do... who are u anonymous?

Anonymous said...

sex

Anonymous said...

my bf gave me 1000 sex position during my birthday ... we made up pretty good ..oh yyes

adamkuek said...

anonymous: consider urself lucky lar... there are a few whom-i-know who did it with... farmyard animals.