Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ocean Creatures Cracker

















It was raining cats and dogs today, i took refuge inside my office. As i didnt had my breakfast today, i felt extremely hungry, what more to say with the combination of the air-cond blowing downon me.

















I scrounge around looking for available snacks to fill up my churning tummy. I noticed a bottle of Ribena, a full packet of instant noodles and a variety of tit bits shoved inside Yen's cupboard. It was that tempting..

















I contemplated on "borrowing" few packets of her instant noodle for my breakfast, but then, the ardous work of boiling water, cooking the instant noodles and cleaning up the dishes put me off instantly. There was a poster of Pizza Hut promoting their latest pizzas. Whoever that put it up must be a total jerk joke.

















I was on the verge of breaking down til something caught my eye. Lying gloriously beside the phone was a golden-yellow coloured packet of Ocean Creatures. It looked so inviting that i really had to try it out.

















Sensing it belongs to someone, the thoughts of "borrowing" it did circled in my mind for sometime. What would be the consequences if the owner came back and find out that her/his beloved packet of Ocean Creatures had suddenly vanished into thin air my stomach?? The words Butter Cheese Flavour certainly proved too much that i couldn't ignore my inhibitions. Making sure nobody was around, i grab hold of the packet and went straight into another vacant room delighted yet filled with guilt.

















Behold!!!! Ocean Creatures!! My life support and my breakfast. Ocean Creature certainly has a cartoon-liked name and from the drawings on it's packet, it shows crackers which are made into the likenesses of ocean creatures. Just in case you don't know, ocean creatures contains, fish, squid, starfish, dolphin etc.

















I felt even that more guilty for the owner of this packet when i turned over the packet and noticed the words : " Do The Right Thing " . Heck, my tummy were grumbling like crazy that the only rasional / right thing to do was to tear the packet apart and consume everything inside.

















The packet opens to reveal crackers from the deep blue sea. I never tried having starfish or dolphins so this would be the best opportunity to feast on them. *cough*

















I picked the dolphin-shaped cracker and ...... ( Oh ya, my nails grow pretty fast , i just cut it on Monday ).

















..took a nib at the poor little dophin's head. I was considerate enough to leave it's fin behind. It tasted like another version of twisties to be honest. There's a strong cheesy flavour once the crackers disolved inside your mouth. However, there wasn't much butter flavour or prolly theres something wrong with my tongue but the cracker is crunchy and crispy for your info though.

















This is me showing my more....creative side. The fish are placed in such a way that it seems they are copulating swimming under the stars.

















An obligatory shot of me with my breakfast. Someone please accompany me for breakfast.

1 comment:

adolkuek said...

Looks like the Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. They ciplak.