Monday, February 04, 2008

Nothing beats a Hot Piping Pau

















I received a box of Char Siew Pau from my friend few days back before i began football training. It has been a routine for us to kick start our daily football training session with buns and few non-alcoholic beverages.

















My friend bought this little devil here from a pastry shop called The New Sau Pau Cafe. We normally termed Pau as steamed buns and we ( guys ) really do love it. Ask your dad if he agrees with me. Unfortunately for me, i don't have the opportunity to have a bite at it during times when i really have the urge unlike my friends who already are already in a stable relationship.

















I had a bite and the char siew pau tasted good. Although it's in the size of a B cup, ( he he ) It's very sweet in my opinion but nonetheless strangely fulfilling. Quick get some of this pau from the above cafe.

No comments: