Friday, February 29, 2008

Adam's Friend Finder - Yvonne Chin

















Today i shall introduce another pretty lady by the name of Yvonne Chin. She is currently studying in Aus, so i don't think the guys around here should pursue her at the moment as she has other more important things to pursue there.

















I met her in school but things just started off with a bang few years ago after she graduated. Normally i do not prefer to go into details about my.... socializing life but i think it's okay for her. I admit i texted her out for a movie and the rest is history. Anyway she ended up with my cousin just because my cousin looks like Jay Chou. Now both are single. It leaves me with another chance. Lol.

















Yvonne loves to enjoy life. We are just similar in some way or another. She might not admit this. I don't really care. She loves to dance as well and please do take note on the picture above where she is holding a handphone while dancing. I don't understand why they really need to have a handphone within they grasp while jiggling to the beat.

















Another clearer picture of herself. It seems to me that it has become a signature move nowadays that if you aren't holding a handphone while dancing, you aren't chic enough. The next time i go clubbing, i might as well bring along my house phone. Jokes aside, Yvonne looks cute too, she don't talk to me much often already after hooking up with my cousin. I don't know why. Somebody please explain.

















Nevertheless, we still do keep in touch. As in Text Messages rather than the actual physical one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the other chick holding her hp is my fren's gf. my fren is the guy she wants to take picture.they are couple.haha...is that the rave party during dec?

adamkuek said...

jasmine sia: yeah. i know them. we took pictures too.

chinadoll said...

yes yes. that's me. hahahhahahah...
hi,sheila told me she saw me in your blog,although the VIP is not me in this post,but i just curious. hahahha..
had fun that night, and sorry i was too gone. lol

adamkuek said...

ayeumi: I still have 1 of the pics we took. did i send it to u?

Anonymous said...

madam adam!!!! all the photos u put of me are so ugly...but stil, i feel special 2 have me up there in yr blog...lol...

adamkuek said...

von: i meant to do it that way. the ones which u looked pretty somehow happens to have me beside you. LOL

Anonymous said...

hey, what is that suppose 2 mean?

adamkuek said...

von: i really dunno. It depends on how you see it. LOL