Friday, February 29, 2008

Insects in Love

















I woke up this morning and received a great gift. It turned me on a little i must say after wasting around 20 minutes observing the skills and movement of these 2 flies in their embrace.

















I would had try to smack a fly whenever i come across one but this time i just couldn't do it. I want them to grow offspring so i can smack them all dead the next time. We shall meet again mr and ms fly.

















It reminded me of some documentary movie i had during my school days but my teacher showed us people in action, so it was just different from what i am actually seeing now. My heart beat faster and harder the longer i stare at them.

















I do not know if mating or copulation is the right word for insects but hey, it could easily be replaced by a few words of my own choice such as: coitus, cuddling, dalliance, fondling, fooling around ( one of my fave ) , screwing, snuggling, or just the usual sexual intercourse word. If i get more good and constructive comments here , i might as well hang around and take more pictures of animals in their most passionate moment.

No comments: