Sunday, February 24, 2008

Adam's Friend Finder - Jasmine Sia

















Meeting Jasmine Sia was probably one the most interesting moment in my time. We met in a rather unusual way. Even though, it has been around 3 years since, i could still remember clearly how every morning i will spot a girl with a pink umbrella walking down the street to school. The beast in me told me to greet her every time she passes by and so i did. Well, it wouldn't seem nice to just ignore her right considering the fact that i always drove pass that area. Now that explains all.

















I always refer as the Korean girl just because she looks like one. She now too has a boy friend and i have a slight feeling that her boy friend does not really like my presence. Nobody does by the way. But as if i cared. Anyway, she currently stays with her god sis, Laura. Laura is an expert on the tracks. I always remind myself of how young she is and i couldn't take things further. Lol.

















Jasmine had just finished her beauty course or whatever that is called and is currently seeking a job. Interested employers should seek her services immediately. I am serious. We still do hang out but not that often anymore as she has other commitments to attend to. She did this kawaii pose exclusively for adamkuek.blogspot.com by the way.

















This was a picture i took of her while she's sleeping during her birthday. Not that she spend the night with me but nearly that. It was taken at my friend's birthday party as well that very same day. She got drunk and her boyfriend got pissed and hence, resulting it to be the last time she step foot onto Balcony.

















We are certainly still good friends till this day. We might have not if we didn't met on the road. Just so you know, she lives a stone throw from my ex's house. Cough.

2 comments:

sugar daddy said...

find your best sugar daddy

Adam k said...

I m the sugar daddy