Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A wait i can't forget

A wait i can't forget - Theres a place i know called heaven, A place i know that gather tears, because the only thing i know in this world, is your love.


Remember the wait you told me to cherish?
Could this be the last promise we'll ever make?
In truth, i have grown tired of this waiting,
Only if we could just leave it all behind.

I can't even recall how many times i've walked past,
But you never seem to realized,
It's hurting deep inside my heart,
It isn't a pierce that hurts, but rather a slow never ending cut.

However it's a moment too late to turn back,
I remembered to cherished the wait,
In your absence, i've begin to miss you more in my sleep,
How i wished this dream is real,
Your smiles keeps me hoping every single day.

I couldn't blame the world for not treating me fair,
For all that is, all i could say,
I have been lucky to meet you,
But it needs more than that, to be with you.

I love you, but i can never tell you,
If you really cherish my destiny, just set me free,
I love you, but i can never be with you,
Set me free, I've to stop lying to myself in my dreams.

The wait that i've learnt to cherish,
If you still haven't realized,
Does not belong to us, in this life,
I've started to wished it could be,
Perhaps in our next.

I love you, but i'm only able to say it to you in this dream,
If you can't love me, just set me free,
I love you, but i can't lie to you in my sleep,
Because it in, you love me still.

-adamkuek- 30-01-2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you like the "Blue Whale" keep on swimming singging the "love SOng"

adamkuek said...

Thanks for ur insight on blue whale that sings. lol. I'm just writing for someone to sing.