Monday, February 18, 2008

Sushi from M

















I received a box of sushi from a friend of mine few days ago. I call her "Happy Fruit" which could easily be translated into mandarin. Maybe i'll just drop a hint. It starts with M.

















She told me that the sushi which she made is from her heart instead of her hands. So, i guess i shall just finish it all by myself but somehow i did let my brother have a try. Anyway, the box reveals exactly 9 pieces of neatly done sushi consisting of 3 different taste.

















This particular one has meat floss in it. I always like meat floss, she certainly knows what i like even though i never told her. It's sweet as well.

















The other sushi which M made comes with thin slices of egg and cucumber in it. She told me not to put it in the fridge as it will freeze up like rock and it wouldn't taste nice. ( but i always thought girls like rock, hard stuff.... lol )

















A closer picture of the sushi. It's very appetizing. I really have to say this or else i won't have anymore sushis made for me if i somehow said something nasty.

















M aka Happy Fruit also came up with another sushi filled with carrot slices wrapped in between eggs and meat floss. I literally swallowed everything down like theres no tomorrow. I don't know why. It must have been the sleeping pills i took the day before that made me so hungry or maybe she put a spell on it.

















Just in case you didn't believe me, here goes an up close picture of it.

















This is the meat floss filled sushi which was mentioned earlier on. I really am lucky at times. Most of my friends got to eat plain rice and porridge after their football match, whereas i had the privilege to have something more delectable. Thanks Happy Fruit for the heart warming sushi. I will make something nice in return for you. I hope. lol. No , i will.

No comments: