Sunday, February 24, 2008

Adam's Friend Finder - Michelle Ting

















You know what's hard about writing an article about a girl? The arduous task of choosing the right picture for the person. This is my friend Michelle Ting. In fact, she has the honor to be the first female to feature in my Friend's Finder session. We had known each other since secondary school where she sits behind me, so i guess she spends most her time in class everyday admiring the view of my back. ( not that i don't know )

















For all that i know, her best friend besides me could be none other than Anna Choo which i will feature in my post in a few days time. Coincidentally, she sits beside her in class as well which also meant the both of them took turns admiring me from behind. Somehow Anna gave up and got married last year and had me become her chauffeur, so she could admire the view of my back for the very last time. Ok, enough of the endless jokes.

















I actually have pictures of Michelle posing exclusively for me. But , i don't think it would be appropriate to post it up as it would create another media storm like a respected movie artist did few weeks back. My dad continuously told her dad that she's " a fast learner, independent girl and very very smart " . But i could just simplify it in one word , " Amazingly Unbelievable ". Ok, make it two words.

















She has tons of pretty friends. Hence , one of the reason why i got along so well with her. Even though i have no other intentions, but the sight of hanging out with 7 females at once proved too much to turn down. Besides doing her own day time job as a property marketing executive, she turns into a pole dancer at night. I regularly tell my other girl friends that she teaches people how to dance. I also made it a habit to invite her to any football matches which i'm competing in. I had made a research that out of the 10 games which i've played in which she had came and supported us, we had won 8 and the remaining two is when i didn't play and we eventually lose. LOL

















She's a great friend. My breakfast buddy. Got 2 pretty sisters. Has very cool parents and a brother who sometimes cancel out on our football session after promising to turn up. What more can you ask for. It's interesting as it can get. I did not know how on earth did i pose in such a way, its hideous but she certainly made it look perfect like she always does.

No comments: