Sunday, February 24, 2008

A love once was

Now you know how it all felt.


You were part of my life,
Everyday i constantly remind myself,
You're nothing but just a past,
A short glance of you in my life.

I laughed at you all these while,
I regretted doing so,
The person i should, is myself,
And my eagerness to meet you.

It doesn't matter if it was love,
Please erase it from your memory,
Even if i knew it was love,
I shall close my ears and tell myself it isn't so.

The tears that once formed in my eyes before you left,
Was actually not but just a painful sweat,
Stop feeling sorry for me,
But for yourselves for ever meeting me.

The pain inside me might be excruciating,
Do not believe it was for you,
In fact, i'm glad to have this gift which i can't reject,
For it has set free a heart which has been betrayed.

I don't hate you for what you've done,
Nor shall i hate you for what you've not,
Forgive me if i somehow did,
Because it would have shown i've cared for someone,
Whom my life ever need.

-adamkuek- 24-02-2008

No comments: