Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love is just an indulgence

Love is just an indulgence

Written on the last day of new year, when you looked back at me.


I didn't know why i cried the moment i came to this world,
But now i realized it was because of you,
Could you take this feeling back?
I have to stop because you don't seem to care.

Even if my eyes are destined for tears,
How could i turn my back on you,
Eventhough we are separated by a sad destiny,
I'll face it til the end of the road with you.

I looked at you from afar,
Quietly wishing i was a shooting star,
How i wished i could fly past you,
For every night you made your wish upon it.

Maybe it's better not to hope,
Living in a world of lies hurts,
What more to have it on myself,
To believe that love is just an indulgence.

In your eyes i'm just someone else,
But in mine, you were everything i could wish for,
I brave myself for this familiar pain,
When even love cries facing my life.

Like a sad song nearing it's end,
I thought this sadness in me will fade,
Only to realized it never would,
When we were already destined as a sad song.

-adamkuek- 21-02-2008

No comments: