Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Adam's Friend Finder - Eric Jong

















This is Eric Jong. I am sure that most Mirians know him for he once claimed that he has the style of Jay Chou and the voice of David Tao . I seriously shit you not. I have known him since young and he's my good buddy and i really do have to give him the credit he earns for his singing.

















He is easy to talk to and jokes alot. Way too much to a few people's liking in fact. He gets drunk every saturday night and makes more new girl friends the day after. I took a picture of him while he was in a poor state of mind. I have a feeling that he actually is the only person i am still in contact with til today compared to the rest back in primary school which i have totally forgotten of.


















From what i know, he attracts alot of girls. I am dead serious. Maybe they are all attracted to his voice or the way he presents himself. I aint sure. The hand gesture tells us how it's all done. Lol.

















Another of his good point is, he can do magic card tricks that makes girls laugh. Funny how most of them could think it's funny to get fooled by tricks. Countless have suffered the same fate with all this card trick nonsense. But it sure does get things done , his way.

















He is a great friend indeed, we did many silly things together. I'll never forget the time where he made me looked like a fool in front of a few girls when i fell down the drain while staring at them ladies. Oh, and by the way he totally worships Edison Chen.

No comments: