Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eggs on toast @ Ipoh Town

















This should be a short post. I went to Ipoh Town which situated around Centre Point 2 the other day with few of my clients. Unfortunately i forgot to take a picture of the exterior but i promised i will make an effort to do so the next time i am around. Ipoh Town belongs to one of my classmate or so i've heard from my friends. It provides clientèle with all sorts of beverages including the heavily promoted white coffee.

















I got myself a rather simple meal. It's just basically eggs on toast. I have a weird feeling whenever i view this picture everytime. It makes me so turned on. I am sick, i must admit.

2 comments:

Whoareyou said...

eggs ok lah there, but the other food only so so

adamkuek said...

Darren: thatz y i didnt really comment on the taste. lol