Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Magnolia's GOTCHA ice cream

















This is one of Magnolia's orange flavored confectionery. My mum bought this from a mini mart near my house while i was out flirting learning how to cook with girls. It comes with the word GOTCHA lion on it and it does really confuses me because the cheeky animal doesn't look like a hairy lion at all.

















Any kindergarten student could easily identify it to be a flirty teddy bear wheeling away in delight from nobody. Just look at the eyes of that teddy bear as if it's telling that someone is chasing him from the rear and that sniggering look of his suggest that its a cat and mouse kinda game.

















So, Magnolia's GOTCHA orange flavoured confection does really cool things down a little especially after having a light work out in my room. You know, some little exercise. It's very sweet in my opinion but nonetheless revitalizing.

















Well on another note, i just realized that my friend's birthday had passed. I was supposed to wish her Happy Birthday on the 16th but somehow, something caught up and i got drunk during those few days. It's all my friend's fault for introducing me some new chicks to hang out with and now i gotta make it up to/for her.

















I guess maybe some catchy fireworks would do again this year. Happy 19th Birthday Jane. I know this is a simple one, but sometimes, simple works just fine.

No comments: