Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Living Path

Sometimes the path we walked might be long,
And sometimes it leads to another path,
Just trust me and think of it as a song,
I'll walk till the end of the road even if it's tough.

There might be times you feel like letting go,
And at times you feel as if there's no end,
Has heaven placed a cloud on your soul?
To believe the first that let go are my hands.

I may have made mistakes at times,
But aren't the mistakes were to make you smile?
Have you forgot you only cried happy tears?
While we were together all these years.

If i know that i would end up walking all alone,
I shall have never accepted this love at first,
This path is too hard for me to go on my own,
But i shall think of it as a gift instead of a curse.

I laughed and i cried because of you,
This living path that we are both walking on,
Is the last thing i would exchange for if you could feel,
For i hope at the very end, happiness is what i yield.

Why are you still holding my heart?
I believe you are strong enough to let it all go,
In fact i'm happy i had left a mark,
On that everlasting soul of yours.


-adamkuek-27-02-2008-

No comments: