Sunday, September 03, 2006

Project MMISCB - Day 3 - 03 - 09 - 2006

Project MMISCB - Day 3

















I went to Luak Espanade right after the morning occured accident. Alot had happened during the week from finding out my friends house was burglared in and the burglars poisoned my friends dog ( gender not disclosed ) , being summoned by few traffic policemen and to the latest accident.

















There were many people around during the evening. I parked somewhere safe by the road side. Very contradicting.

















The " tow car wannabe posers " with their infamous pouch.

















This is DION technology's manager, i aint sure whether i got the name of his company right. His name is Aaron and he treated me with a cup of chilled " Air Tebu "@ Sugarcane after learning that i am on my project RM250 per month. Thanks dude. * He drives a wicked red eg9.

















It cost about RM1.00 per cup and it is serve inside...a cup which has the drawing of a dolphin sunbathing under the ...sun. Very artistic.
















A closer look of the sugarcane. Fresh and refreshing. Ideal for those on the run. Just like me.

















" Sun Proof Your Body " . Funny they didnt have " Rain Proof Your Body " as well. This drawings are just unnecessary at all to be frank.

















Right after i left Esplanade, i brought my mum and my bro out for dinner. My dad is still in Singapore and my mum wasn't in the mood to cook during weekends. Actually she was busy watching Cyndi Wang's taiwanese drama till she forgot to cook. Oh yeah, this is Jing Wood Cafe. Formelly known as King Wood Cafe.

















This particular cafe is busy all over the week. What more to say during weekends. It is extremely famous amongst us all for it's delicious and affordable pricing of western food. I know the boss and the chefs well at this place. We frequently hit each other out with jokes that are not funny, but rude.

















My mum treated me with a plate of Lamb Chop. It's at a delicious price of RM9.00 , which had seen an RM1.00 increase over the past 2 months.

















I turn on the flash and wola, their famous lamb chop consist of 4 pieces of lamb chops and a generous amount of onions specially layered just for me. It's good to know more guys ya know, but not too many. The meat is good, perfect. Yummy.


Project MMISCB remaining funds: RM 242.50

No comments: