Sunday, September 03, 2006

Project MMISCB - Day 2 - 02 - 09 - 2006

Project MMISCB Day 2

















Day 2 of Project MMISCB went off to a great start. I went to Yakin Food Court for my lunch right after stopping by at my cousin's cybercafe. It was fully packed by 12.00PM and i invited my friends along for lunch. Hoping that they might contribute some for my project. I got a plate of economical rice for only RM3.00 and it consist of fried bean sprouts, omelletes and also few pieces of deep fried mushrooms.

















Here's the deep fried mushroom. It was great, crispy and crunchy. It does have few hints of curry powder on it giving it that kinda spicy taste. Something new indeed.

















I got this cup of chilled plain water for FREE. it costs RM0.30 and my friend Patrick decided to be in the project. Thanks. Cannot believe water price also increase.

















I went back to my cousins cybercafe and had few chats with his friends about car modifcations till i felt hungry and straightaway we went to the old market for some food. I stumbled upon my once favourite fried kueh tiaw stall. It is called " Lau Fu Zhi " and i am sure many of you are familiar with the chinese comic about 3 guys making a joke out of themselves though chinese idioms. They are famous( for the wrong reasons ).

















" Lau Fu Zhi " is in the middle of the old market. It doesn't look very hygenic though. There were rats crawling around feasting on our leftovers. How can like that......... very gelik ler.

















What amazes me was, despite the unsavory eating premises, many people still are happily dining in. I can say that their food surely taste a hell lot better than the ones in town else no one will wanna be here.

















The cook preparing our orders as Benjamin was distracted by the sheer size of a rat passing by.

















I got myself a plate of fried mee hoon with an egg topping and another glass of kopi-o-peng. It costs me RM4.50 in total.

















I love poking on the egg yolks. Those flowing fluids looks so inviting.

















Look at the naughty grin on both these posers. " Lau Fu Zhi " stall certainly produce good meals.


Project MMISCB remaining fund = RM 242.50

No comments: