Sunday, September 10, 2006

Green Air review

















Green Air
is located just at the corner of Boulevard Cafe aka Chung Kiew restaurant. One would be able to spot their yellowish paintjob on it's air-conditioned eating establishment. There's even a big tea cup on its signboard. I was there on Saturday afternoon with few friends of mine.

















I am guessing it's probably the main branch of most Kokoberry outlets in town or in any shopping malls. FYI, Kokoberry offers a wide range of juice, and all sorts of fruits concotions of your choice. Hmm.. it's been a while since i last had one of Kokoberry's Black Forest. So, anyway this eating establishment also offers such drinks.


















The front part spots the drink cum cashier counter where waiters ( yes, waiters ) would serve you with a big smile on their face. I ain't impressed though as my preference would be a waitress.


















The interiors of Green Air looks cosy enough. It's quite small but in my opinion, its good enough to fill in a good 30 persons in it. LOL. You could sit on the floor if you want to.

















Green Air even has an enclosure at the back that presents a japanese eating style deco. I've counted out around 6 tables consisting of glass and wooden types for patrons to dine on. The ambience is pleasant to say the least. I like the idea of having a semi-closed space with jap-styled paper boards on both side. It feels rather secure , obviously from the eyes of the public.

















Pictures of chinese caligraphy hung against the wall depicting the more oriental side of Green Air.

















Entertainment are available at arm's length. Surprisingly , Green Air does not have chinese chess available for patrons. Hmm...

















Even the walls are adorned with pictures and love notes of diners who previously dined here. supposedly of those ah bengs & ah lians. I just wonder why someone would write love notes and post it for everyone to laugh at.

















Oh by the way, i got myself a plate of Minced Beef in mushroom for RM5.50. I didn't paid for the food as i told my friends about my project MMISCB. Nothing much to write about though.

















Ben got a plate of Pork Chop rice which retailed for much the same price as mine.

















I went straight for the boards on the wall right after i finished my dish. The boards were filled with the said notes. The note above was showing a fat cat with the notes " Even if you look as fat as i am ( the cat ) , I will still love you so.. " . Aw.... how sweet but then it doesn't really work that way in reality. :P

















Another of those usual C grade confession notes. I guess the grammatically right word should be " Mr Lai, I'm your admirer " . Anyway, i am gonna placed my bucks on a Peimin student for this.

















My sherlock-holmes instinct tells me this note was written by a couple with each agreeing to write the same words. Notice the different handwritings. They certainly do have much times to spare... get a life.

















Green Air scores more for their accomodation. Foodwise, i'll give them a 7.5 . Nevertheless, there's always room for improvement, i might go again after a couple of months for the next evaluation.

















I forgot something, there's another note which really did caught my eye. Hmm.... the works of a corrupted young mind.

2 comments:

Somebody said...

wow..miri have so many new coffee shops!

adamkuek said...

lawchiewlee: yes, but not as much as kuching.