Friday, September 22, 2006

Free tix for adam ..

















I received this note from few ..... girls working at the only cinema in town. It reads " U, Naik atas terus. Takut nanti bos saya nampak. U tunggu kat atas ok. " which actually meant " You, go up straightaway. I'm scare that my boss will see . Wait upstairs ok? " in english.

Sounds like some "entertainment" i am having eh? Truth is i've been watching free movies just because i am chinese and most of all, i am adam. There goes the priviledge. I aint gonna brag more cause theres this guilty conscience in me to stop receiving free movies. I really do feel bad about it but then , coming to think about it, whatever that could help me save, is considered something worthwhile....

I hope you guys wont go report this to the boss. Oh btw, today's Saturday, i might go to the cinema again. ;P

No comments: