Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Corn Flavoured Candies & Vancouver Keychain

















I received a bag of candies from my friend Yvonne Voon as i had told her earlier that too much sweet is not good for the teeth. No, in all seriousness, i demanded some from her as she had been bragging about the ( if my memory does not fail me again.. ) taiwan or china made sweets her mum gave her?

















The plastic bag reveals two ( 2 ) different types of candy and also a keychain. I didn't requested for the key chain and i am putting this down as a gift all the way from Vancouver, Canada.

















This one is apparently a japanese candy or some sort, featuring a corn . I can't really read chinese words but i am guessing it says corn ( ? ). The only understandable words i could make out is CORN , MILK CANDY.

















The other candy looks rather more detail, with a picture of a corn being dumped into a pile of milk. Creamy Corn .... hmmm

















I was expecting it to taste bad but strangely enough, it was good. Especially the candy in the white packaging. The difference between the white packet candy and the golden packet would probably be it's properties. I'll just refer the white packet candy as MILK CANDY and the other as CREAMY CORN . Milk Candy has a chewy gum ( edible ) effect to it while the Creamy Corn is rather more solid but both tasted excellent.

















I might drop down the stalls to buy myself some of this corn-flavoured sweets if there are on shelve. Thanks Yvonne for the colourful keychains * and also delivering it down. Haha.

No comments: