Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Joy Cafe is my Sunday hideout

















This is Joy Cafe. It has recently been a regular place for me to have breakfast before attending church. Situated at the rear of Morsjaya Commercial Centre from a humble beginning, it now has become a station for dare i say, every walk of life .

















It's famous for it's delicious fried kueh tiaw. Besides that, the proprietor chosed not to increase the price of his dishes and that's a major point in attracting kiam sai ka like us.

















This is the Fried Kueh Tiaw i got every sunday. It cost RM3.00 and there's a generous amount of bean sprouts just to suit ones taste. The proprietor does really cook good food.

















Appetizing indeed. One of the best i tasted in town.

















I even got myself a bowl of soup which has hints of vege, scrambled eggs and meat mixed together. It taste superb once mixed along with few drips of red wine. I recommend anyone up in Morsjaya to try out their fried noodles and kueh tiaw. It's that good that it makes me ejaculate.

No comments: