Monday, September 11, 2006

Wanfa - My Fish Chip



















My female colleagues had been torturing me with excess supplies of foods and snacks during office hours. This time its a packet of WANFA - My Fish Chips. WANFA being the company and My Fish Chips as the product name. It even has a picture of a drawn up fish with chat bubbles which says " My Fish Chips " in it. Ehuh.. i am not sure how much it retails but i am guessing it's at the range of RM0.10 to RM0.20 cents.

















WANFA - My Fish Chips is describe as a product of fresh fish meat processed using the most advanced Japanese technologies and it is continued on with " A must have snack for your family and during the social gatherings " . Right... social gatherings, if only girls nowadays would be satisfied with a packet of fish chips.

















Look at the nasty square-shaped crisps . It tasted salty and it's surprisingly ( I know i had been exhausting this word ) addictive. TRY IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nowaday still got rm0.10 snack?

adamkuek said...

got.. candies lor. LOL