Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Accident that broke my heart..

















A day of what should have been filled with fun, joy, happiness has ended for me. I was invited to my colleagues wedding on 03 - 09 -2006 ( Sunday ). My colleague ZUL will be a dad husband to someone soon.

















I was given instructions or the whereabouts of his wife's wedding ceremony. I didn't get to attend their happy ceremony...,the day they were joined together in one.. ;P . What? Its true.

















* It hurts..


On the way to my office , ( Krokop 10 ), as i was intending to turn into my friend's shop to get something , a motorcyclist appeared out of nowhere and went crashing straight onto my car. The doors of both the driver side and passenger side were dented and scratched to an extent which no words in wikipedia could describe. The guy.... loss control of his motorcyle and went face first onto the ground leaning beside my car screaming in agony. I thought the guy had killed himself kamikaze style.

















* Part & Parcel? This is not i was asking for..

The scars and scratches are part & parcel of a car's life. It hurts me knowing that my long time friend who is ever willing to send me anywhere i want, letting me to do all-sorts of modifications without her approval and lastly letting me fetch my girl out without even showing a hint of understanding for her had been hit by some large chunk of meat. I guess she certainly had felt intruded.....

















*Breaking up with my ( real ) ex girlfriend seems much easier to take in than this.


The stains which were left behind..... i am feeling angry and sad the moment i am typing this down. This stain was of the tyres from that motorcycle as the driver felled and leaned on my car. The moment he hit my car, i was like " wtf..... " , the moment i opened my door and noticed a familiar face, i was like " f**king sh*t !!! " , the moment the guy turn and face me with a pale-ghost like face, my worries towards my car were transfered to a state of shock. I thought the man was gonna die of ........ high blood pressure or heart attack because he just looked fine to me.

















*The dent cause by the motorcyclist's forehead

Its hard to describe the feeling when you're are involved in an accident which a person's life is involved. He stood up ( with the help of my friends ) stoned, breathing heavily and there was perspiration everywhere.

I yelled " Get in the car, i am sending you to the hospital !!! NOW!! " . Funny thing was, he replied me in a gasping manner ... " I haven't eat yet , i am hungry..... *gasp*... "

Man, i tell you we were all confused and yeah, confused is the most appropriate word to use. I contemplated on asking him where he wanna have his breakfast before sending him to the hospital but my instinct told me to drove on to the hospital instead. Coming to think about it, it was hillarious. We laugh out hearts out once he was pronounce.... in a stable condition.

He was clearly feeling the pain on his shoulders as he grab hold of his left shoulder, murmuring vague phrases like " i ...can't feel.....my.....shoulders.... " , " Pain........ " and all those miscellanious who-knows-what.

















* The 5 nut-wheels were scratched too!


We arrived at the hospital and he was asked to wait for his turn to see the doctor. As his injuries were not that serious and i reitrate that apart from having few minor scratches on his arms, there's no hint of any serious injuries. The only thing which i was worried about was if he suddenly die in front of me due to excessive shock or heart attack.

We waited for prolly around 30 minutes before he was told to have a check up. While waiting, he was constantly telling me about how "lucky" he was to meet me and that i am a good guy. I know i am.

He proceed by telling me about how good my dad is. We all know that too and i was beginning to feel abit annoyed by it.

He even had the sheer audacity to request me to pay for his hospital x-ray bills which cost RM50.00 and he even take things further by asking me to send him to SESCO for some massage session, and not only that, he even told me to pay him another RM50.00 for his bike's repair. Now how considerate can that guy be?

Sometimes, its hard to deal with people whom you know off in such situation.

I led him aside and made it clear to him that it was his fault in the first place and i am obliged not to pay him anything let alone sending him all the way to the hospital.

He ( the motorcyclist just in case you forgot ) , continued that if i let him have the RM50.00 , he will in turn pray for me. That's the most ridiculous bullcrap i ever come across.

I can't continue on.... i am speechless.




* Note: I am glad he didnt die, else my license will be revoke. I can't imagine me being fetch around by people for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahliew eh.... Reminds me of an incident that happened to me when i was at Cheras-KL highway, 2 motorbikes clashed with each other in high speed just beside me, inches away from the window. One crashed into the Benz C-class in front, the other skidded and crashed into a Wira. The unfortunate one who slammed his body on the Benz trunk flew straight to the car top, like a bird. The other one created a 'crater' on the Wira's butt. Me, no harm done... It was scary and hilarious at the same time.