Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ramblings....again.

NOT!!!!!

So, you thought i had lose my appetite to blog lately? How wrong of you....

Apologies to the few who worship my blog entries and to the many smart ones who stay away from it, i had been quite busy as of late. Honestly... ;)

Busy in terms of sleeping all day long and staring up the ceiling thinking about sex how i could make life that little bit exciting and that little bit worth remembering.

I'll be purchasing a Sony DSC - T9 this Thursday. So, hopefully everything goes on smooth and i'll start to post up some sweet pics for you lonesome to drool on each night.

Right....

I know that this article is boring, but if you jerks really put some effort into reading and understanding what i am trying to say here, you will find my article quiet educational. Some say that i am like a can of tomato puree. Attractive and tasty and some even said i am a minor talent with a major gift for self hyped which i totally agree.

Sometimes, i just love myself too much that i would not be listening to what , you , you , you and you and that girl who sits by his side smoking on low graded PALL MALL CIGS has to say.

I had to apologize again to those people whom i had accidentaly offended with my sarcastic and obnoxious remarks. I can't really think of how many i had offended but i am sure there are quite a few. LOL. No harm done though..i hope.

So, things had gone from bad to worse and back to good for me.

I am just happy that i could live life that bit longer than the few whom i knew who had passed on. The thoughts of one of my ex classmate who had passed away during her visit to australia still lingers within our memory. It's not that i miss her smile or her laughters, it's that i miss the discounts she is willing to offer whenever i go to her toy shop to buy toys.... and yes, i did it AGAIN. I just offended someone unintentionally.

I am also happy that i could life that bit longer by being NOT MARRIED YET. I know this is funny and awkward ,talking about this kinda stuff knowing that my gf will be scrolling and checking on every word i type like a water purifier. Hence, the reason why Curtin University students are able to reach my blog as there are no FOUL LANGUAGES used.

One of my friend, the ex owner of my B18cr sleeper ride got married to his sweetheart on the 4th of June. I thought it was the right time for him to get married. My mum thought that he had made the mistake of his life by being commited at 24 yrs old. My mum, a strict disiplinarian with the taste for R-n-B music constantly reminds me not to get married early anyway.

...and the lows... i rather not talk about it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Low graded PALL MALL ciggies...

U don't actually mean me do you..

And u do know I only smoke that when I'm trying to reduce my habits...

Grrrr....