Monday, June 26, 2006

My Simple Lunch















I went down to Pelita Commercial Centre today. I stopped at Hot Cross Bun to pick up whatever i could eat for lunch. I was that desperate to have something that i bought a pack of sandwich.















FYI, Hot Cross Bun looks like this. I didnt bother taking more pics of it's interior as the staffs might think that i'm a rival from another bakery shop. Duh..















I also did stopped by Servay Hypermarket for a packet of orange juice. It was just around Hot Cross Bun but still i drove there.















This is the pack of sandwich i bought for RM3.00 earlier at Hot Cross Buns. I like the packaging, it looks so neat...















...and this is what i got from Servay Hypermarket. A Marigold Peel Fresh Orange Juice.
It cost me RM1.90.















Today's expenditure: RM 4.90 + RM 5.00 ( Petrol Fees ) = RM 9.90.















Marigold Peel Fresh Orange Juice comes in a 250ML packet. It's rich in vitamin c so i thought why not have a try on it. I wasn't surprised at it's taste. I have always knew anything that comes out from Marigold is worth drinking. ( cause my uncle has shares in Marigold ... )















Now, something about this packet of orange juice took me by surprise. The first innovative thing Marigold had done was to introduced a brand new way of "opening" it's packet drinks.

Adam: " Wahliew... need brainstorming leh this.. how to open this thing ah? "
My personal accountant: " Neh Neh Neh...got the handle, just pull ma, like you open car lidat.."
Adam: " Oh...thanks alot. :) "















That's how i did it. Thanks to my personal accountant. Freaking Marigold did not provide proper instructions....crap. I nearly tossed that whole packet down the bin leh.















..enough with the orange juice, this is the sandwich i took. It contains cheese, veges, tomato slices ( one of my favourite ) , eggs and of cause.. bread.















The cheese and mayos are spreaded evenly sandwiching the eggs and tomatoes. I thought few slices of cucumber might even taste that better but for RM 3.00 , what more can you ask for?















A bite up sandwich.... I am a really hygenic person, that's why the tissue was used.















I had a pleasant lunch considering it to be rather simple than what i had most of the time but nothing else beats a healthy lunch.

No comments: