Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wish me luck....

Or all the best some might say...

So, this afternoon i went down town with my colleague esyam. We finished what we were supposed to do earlier than expected and guess what, one of my friend called me up and asked me to buy some TOTO numbers for her.

This friend of mine promised to "CHIA" me seafood lar, wildboar meat la, birdsnest lar...if she win. I seriously doubt she would though. All those sweet talk...cheh.

But anyways, the thought of winning big really tempted me HARD!!! Yeah yeah, i know i'm not supposed to buy, but once a while ain't a big deal eh? * and my dad always ask me buy too.















Thus..I went to the nearest TOTO establishment which is available to me at that moment. I jot down the numbers into a piece of paper and proceed to the counter to have my LUCKY numbers keyed in by the staffs.

Whilst waiting, i noticed few signboards against the wall which stated how much the past winners had won. I stood there in disbelief..mouth wide open, and i believe many had done what i did too.















I paid RM11.00 overall and as you can see from the picture above. I had spent a total of RM4.40 on my own lucky number 2099. Btw, today is Wednesay ho...and Wednesday is draw day. WOOOHOOO.... someone' gonna get rm2500 x 4 richer tommorow morning loo...

...*ehem* ..I am feeling tired now, i really think i need a rest. Maybe it's because i had day-dreamt too much, but before i end this article, let me present to you an obligatory camwhore shot of me me me me.















Yes.... i look fierce here but i'll be smiling if i am RM2500 x 4 richer tommorow, so wish me all the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Capital gmc san joseca