Sunday, June 25, 2006

Yvonne's Birthday @ Pizza Hut , Parkson















I was at Pizza Hut, Parkson on the 23rd of June. Most of you would not see me dining there unless theres something going on.















It was Yvonne Chin's birthday get-together and i was invited. It started at 7.00pm and as usual, i arrived 20 minutes late. It's normal for me, sometimes i arrived an hours late and my friends didnt even say anything.














Ben was invited as well. He came without his partner-in-crime Ah Fang. He felt lonely ...and hungry. ( No Pun Intended ) :P















Patrick Wu humour himself with an expression worth getting smack by the cha-bos at the back. He loves his pic taken with girls as the background.















Here's a pervertive shot by Patrick Wu of 3 innocent females. He told us that he was just too shy to ask for a pic with em.















Let me introduce to you the few peeps who also joined in her so called..party. I bet most of them were in for the free pizzas and stuff. I know i was.
Anyways, on my left was Sharon Hu, currently studying at Curtin University, Sarawak Campus. The person with that sly grin is Ukui. That's how they called him, no questions ask.















I was bored sitting there doing nothing... and oh ya...here's one of my obligatory camshot. ;)















I noticed few niggas peeps who worship Pizza Hut that willingly stood in front of the entrance for at least an hour just waiting for us / whoever it is to get done with our food. Siaw.. Pizza addicted freaks.















O... by the way, i was *forced to choosed which pizza to have. I didn't have much trouble choosing a load of it, but i guess..... Yvonne did found it hard paying the whole lot of it.















The first thing we were served were 2 plates of Breadstix each consisting of 8 pieces of...bread. Lol. It's more like a routine thing which Pizza Hut always does. First...the breadstix....next the soup of the day and i'm getting bored with it.















I took a nib at it and i really did like it. I always had this "thing" with garlic breads. The breadstix were baked in a moderate heat which gave it an attracting golden brown appearance. Not only does it look nice, it tasted nice as well. The cheese toppings were added to enhance the flavour. Nice..















Talking about Soup earlier on, this is a shot of " The Soup Of The Day" . I believed many of you are able to identify this soup. It's the..... Mushroom soup. Nothing to write home about on this, the only thing was that i found it quite...coincidental that whenever i patronised Pizza Hut, Miri Branch, The Mushroom Soup is always the Soup Of The Day. I don't know whether it's just me being over attentive or them being plain lazy to change their menu.















They had Vege Supreme as the first dish. I didnt had the chance to have a bite at it as the girls were on diet and i left it to them. It looked appetizing enough.















I had Hawaiian Supreme. It contains a huge chunk of chicken meat, pineapples, chicken meatloaf and also ooey gooeey cheese.















A close up of the Haiwaiian Supreme.















The 2nd dish was the Pepperoni Pizza. It's most suitable for all meat lovers. I like the combination of pineapple and pepperoni with chicken. It compliments each other really well. While we were busy biting , munching and swallowing down our food, another 2 girls arrived.















June Sii ( Left ) and Rachel Yong ( Middle ) were actually an hour late. June Sii was still distracted by something when she arrived. They didnt ate much as most of the good stuff were all well cleaned up by Adrian.















That's Yvonne waving around with her CASH cause she has the rights to do it.















...and that's me waving around with tissues cause i had the rights to do it too.

and a few of the pics that nite:















Ben trying to act all kawaii...















Yvonne helping out his boyfriend, Adrian with some cheeky moves.




















This is a self portrait of 2 peeps who are in love with themselves. I am sorry, i wasn't behind the camera. Some crap photographer took this and that was the result.















This is Ukui torturing the peace sign. I had wanted a clearer view of Pizza Hut, but this guy popped out from nowhere.















After we left, guess who i saw. Michael Voon Nang Onn was in town and we had not been in touch for quite some time. The last time we talked was 4 years ago back in Mid school. He's currently studying in Singapore.

So, we all went back home after that and all the while we were eating Ben was telling Adrian this:

" What's so confusing? Just put it in.... " I think he was trying to ask Adrian to .. *Cough* with Yvonne.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey adam!!!! send me the pics... tx.....

adamkuek said...

u write down ur name lar..anonymous...who to send i also dunno leh

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »