Friday, May 26, 2006

Birthday wishes

Birthdays are supposed to be celebrated the right way.

I envy how many of my friends could actually come up with Birthday Partays every year.

I envy how they could gather sweet nubile chicks to their partays. Chicks who i never came across that is.

I envy how they can waste their parents money and happily blow candles and mess up the house and leave the cleaning up to their parents after the par-tay.

I envy how they can possibly enjoy every minute of it...........

I don't understand how they can celebrate the day when they were born and yet not think about what their mum went through during the 3 hrs of ordeal.

I don't understand why people need to make a wish before blowing the candles.

............and i don't understand why i am born on 21st December 1983.

where everyone is off HOLIDAY-ING!!!!! DAMN!!!!!

Anyways, 27th of May and 28th of May are a special day for this 2 persons i know, and i would like to wish them a HAppy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Name: Adolphus Kresna Kuek
Relationship: My Brother
Nickname: Nerd or Phus
Occupation: Chronically unemployed
Future Plans: To be an Architect
Prefered Birthday Gift: Burberry Boxers
Hp Number: 012 300 3490
School: Lim Kok Wing University
D.o.B: 27 - 05 - 1985

Adam Says: I bet he is having fun with his nerdy friends in Puchong now, getting all wasted and stoned.


and

Name: Patrick Wu Chuan Leong
Relationship: -
Nickname: 8084 , Kui Kong , PIMPdaddy
Occupation: IT Supervisor by day, Self-employed Pimp Daddy by nite
Future Plans: To befriend Karen Lee
Prefered Birthday Gift: 1 Carton of PallMall Cigs
Hp Number: 016 872 9909
D.o.B: 28 - 05 - 2006

Adam Says: Won't be having trouble finding people to partay with him as he has tons of Lawas and Marudi chicks to hang around with. Birthday wish is to know Karen Lee.




Short Talk: How i wish my birthday would be dateed earlier so everyone can celebrate it with me.... i am so lonely..... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my aaa deal singapore travel site.
Have a great day!