Sunday, June 18, 2006

Peach Garden Mee's Review















If you are talking about good local Mee aka Noodle, Peach Garden Restaurant & Cafe is the best place to be every morning. It is my favourite place for no-frills kampua-liked mee. I went there last saturday morning.















This is where Peach Garden is located. Right beside Servay Morsjaya Supermarket. Any locals would instantly identify it's whereabouts by looking at the pic above. The good thing about Peach Garden is there are ample parking space available.















I managed to take a pic of the cook. I call him "Ah Bee" as he reminds me of my cousin. My other cousin is a proprietor of an Internet Cafe near my workplace so they are not related whatsoever. What amazes me the most about this cook is he could remember the list of orders, to people who ordered and their seating just by having a glimpse of them. I swear he is that good and he serves his food real fast.















whilst waiting for the food, i ordered a glass of "Kopi-O-Peng" which in other words is known as " Ice Coffee ". My mum warned me not to have cold drinks in the morning, i wasn't bothered much though.















So, this is what we had and that is how the kampua-liked mee looks like. Could someone please tell me this is some Sibu Kampua Mee because it does really look like one. It comes with a bowl of " Ching Tang" which means " SOUP ".















My bro ordered a plate of it. It's served with Soy Sauce , few slices of Char Siew ( Pork ), spring onions and fried onions. He likes it that way.















I myself ordered a bowl of Mee Soup. I like how the slices of Pork meat floats on top of the noodles. The soup tasted real nice as it is boiled alongside the bones. I aint going into detail though. ;)















It's that........ delicious. I love it. I am craving it the moment i am typing this out.















My mum always prefers a rather more lightening dish so she ordered a bowl of Kueh Tiaw Soup. She personally sprinkled more spring onions and fried ones to enhance the taste.















As for my dad, he opted for a plate of plain noodle. It tasted equally good without the soy sauce too.















My dad wanted to have HIS MEAT taken, so...there goes the piece of Char Siew. Lol















It's so appetizing that it took me a while to finish the bowl of noodles. Just look at how concentrated the soup looks with the fried onions in it. It's good food.















We finished it off just like usual. This bunch of ..... people i know are so camera shy. darn...
Anyway, i highly recommend you all to try Peach Garden's Mee out. It's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »