Monday, June 26, 2006

Roti John Mayoeed @ Alai's Burger , Perwira















This stand-alone burger stall alongside Perwira used to be my favourite stall to fill up my stomach. It's manned by 2 Malay owners and it's a common site in Malaysia. I went there not long ago just because i suddenly craved for some buns... ;P















Alai's Burger... has a very attractive phrase or characters on it's signage. I couldn't quite make out what it meant, maybe it's some motto which says " Eat my buns, we have "secret recipes" " . I browsed through the menu , and i got myself a Roti John.















I didn't took the usual Roti John and i personally asked the boss to have my Roti John *Zhhnged. Excuse my poor usage of words. Instead of the usual chili and tomato sauce toppings , i opted for just Mayo all the way. I should have called it Roti Dam if i happen to own a burger stall. I took it back home for Rm3.00.















This customized Roti John measures around 9" . It's wrapped around with a layer of plastic to ensure the bun is warm enough for consumption. It is cut into 4 parts to make it easy for those who do-not-know how to use a knife. Alai's burger comes with 2 pieces of tissue F.O.C.















Roti John's tend to look a lil bit messy, but that's the good part about it. I know most girls like it messy too... oops. To be honest, it's just about the taste, not the presentation. The amount of mayo spreaded on the grilled up mixture of onions, eggs, and also chicken/tuna meat makes it all that soggy and easier to take in.















All soggy.... don't you just love those tiny weeny buns?















I hope ya all drop by sometime and try out this marvellous and unhealthy delicious buns, saturated with fat Malaysian goodness and all that.