Monday, June 05, 2006

Girl? Me?...Noway.

I have a feeling that.... i've been attracting the wrong side of gender lately.

This conotation just seem to get a little bit TRUE as not 1, not 2, but many of my mates had started enjoying exercising the words "adam and him" , "him and adam" , "the guy like adam"....

...and i am seriously worried.

To make matters worse, one of my friend told me that i am just like a carbon copy of Cyndi Wang...

Cyndi Wang = Acting Cute 24/7


What the... CYNDI WANG??!?? Wahlieweh... this is serious.

I don't know whether it's me or my visibly impaired friends, but then "honestly speaking" ho.. i don't really think Cyndi Wang looks like me you morons.

Let's have a look with my pic shall we?:-

Now tell me which part looks like her? Crap..

Alright, ever since i took this pic with the Pink curtains on , i've been receiving numorous of phone calls from over enthusiastic pink-crazed girls asking about the actual colour of the curtain. Can't you all see its PINK darn it? There's no hot pink or cameleon pink..tiew.

Besides that, i also had few very disturbing calls from ( males ) people who i barely know that actually would feel contented or satisfied just by listening to my voice when i say : Heeeeelllllloooooo~~ .

Thinking about it, its so gross.

Alright, back to the picture:

Maybe there's a certain feminine FEEL in the picture but all those are credited to the pink curtain and effects alright?

Yes the earrings you might ask? Ok, hands up i admit it looks rather sissy with those diamond earrings on but then think about those BLINGS BLINGS 50 Cent and David Beckham has. Basically the earrings doesn't justify whether you are male or female if you had it on. Imagine 50 cent gyrating to Cyndi Wangs "ai ni" tunes. please...

Hah! Facial expression? My laobu says thats i have the facial expression of a Pansat Kia ( Poser ), and not of a Japanese Kawaii girl Ok?? I don't have those attractive eyelashes like one of my friend here..

Dont cha wish your boyfriend was hot like ..him?

..and his name is ERIC JONG. All you guys out there who fancy shift sticks instead of clams, please disturb him and not me. his hp number: 016 878 6288.



No comments: