Tuesday, January 29, 2008

流过生命的.回忆 - Moments we had

流过生命的.回忆 . Moments we had - You probably won't know, that, this was for you. But only if you did.

- Thanks Michelle Ting for the mandarin title.



Now i've understand,
That behind your smile,
Is a broken heart in disguise.

Why did you left in such a hurry,
Do you really hate me that much?
Or were the explanations i made,
You refused to accept?

I know time couldn't possibly heal the rift between us,
Neither could it settle the differences we had,
But i'll live knowing it has not distance us.
If i said i love you once more,
Will you forgive me this fall?

Now i understand,
The moment that you left,
Eventhough my tears are dry,
Every second i breath, my heart quietly cries.

And why did you told me the best room,
IS the room inside the heart of someone you love?
Were those words for me now,
Or for me of the past?

I know this sadness in my heart will forever stay,
And i know yours is covered by scars as well,
What's the use of hating this feeling?
For heaven has given me this sadness,
This feeling in which i'm unable to reject.

If i said i miss you once more,
Will you still open that door,
You probably will never know,
I couldn't sleep if you really chose to go.

This broken heart of yours,
You said you couldn't love with it,
If i have a day more given to us,
I will prepare everything for your happiness.

Now i've understand,
That loving you does not always end up the way i want,
That waiting for you does not meant that you'll come back as one,
That missing you does not only take 7 years of time.

But, by not betraying your own feelings for that one person you'll ever come across,
Once in your life.


-adamkuek- 29-01-2008

No comments: