Sunday, January 20, 2008

Even if ( It's OK )

This is dedicated to one of the close friends i had. Maybe it's a little bit too late.



Even if ( It's ok )

A long time ago, I met a young girl with that big eyes of hers,
Her long black hair and school uniform fits her so well,
Every word she speaks are like every chords in a song,
The smiles of hers forever hides in my heart.

In no time, she became that woman with deep eyes,
Her smiles forever reminding me of the first day we met,
Every touch of her fingertips reminded me of the first time we hold each other's hand,
Somehow in time, i found i might have to let her go,

Sometimes i fear i might forget,
Time is ticking and running out for me,
I should have let you knew before you leave,
That you had given me the world.

But i kept stalling in a distance,
Because i couldnt give you anything,
I realized i should have let you knew,
Since it's the only wish you made before you go.

From your bedside i am whispering,
I'll still be by your side, even if it aches me to say this.

Even if loving you is a burden, it's ok.
Even if i can't hold your hands again, it's ok
Even if i am not able to hear your voice again, it's ok
Even if you're not able to smile back at me again, it's ok
Even if your tears ceases to drop again, it's ok
Even if you can't recall my voice, it's ok.
Even if your eyes stop seeing me, it's ok
Even if you're not able to feel the warmth of my palm anymore, its ok
Even if you've lost all your memories with me, its ok
Even if it means forgetting me in your life, its ok.
Even if it hurts til the very end, it's ok.

It's ok ... as long as i can see you get well again.


-adamkuek- 21-01-2008

No comments: