Sunday, January 27, 2008

Week of randoms

















This few days had not been as interesting as the few i had 2 months ago. Things had gradually slowed down. I thought it's supposed to be all fun-filled and laughters but funnily enough, it HAS NOT BEEN. I had buffet at a respective hotel during lunch for 2 days straight as the highlight of the week. Now, how boring can that get.

















Lately, all my friends are so engrossed in hair trimming that they even went haircut in groups. Seriously, how gay can they get. Anyway, I wanted to have a haircut sooner, but i just could not trust my personal hairstylist anymore. She promised that i would look different and more K-drama liked. She failed me. Miserably. Now i am contemplating on spending the next few days figuring the DIY haircut.

















Oh, this picture here makes me laugh at the sight of it. I came across this light-up signboard on my recent visit to Batu Niah. I wanted to show this to my friend back in Miri but i guess she's just too busy with herself everyday. Yeap, you guess it right, that's her name.

















As i've continuously stated about how dull my life has been. This is another of those dull, boring moments when i took a glass and somehow take pictures of my friend's face through it. It isn't funny at all. But i did laugh for few seconds though.

















Finally, as the week comes to a close, i remembered i took few really decent pictures of sunset along the beach. I found that it looks really nice and sophisticated. Talking about nice and sophisticated, i just persuaded a lady to go for modeling session. Although she might not really take my words for real, somehow i hope she does. I see potential in one and i seriously think she should try it out. Very Very Seriously.

No comments: