Monday, January 14, 2008

A happy new year to you.

















A happy new year to everyone. A Happy new 2008. I have not been around for quite some time due to certain things that pop up SUDDENLY. I know i am always late. So , this article could be the first for this year.

So, while i was wasting my time back in 1U few weeks ago, my mum kinda rearranged my room across the ocean. I came back few days later, only to realized a love-shaped box sitting shyly on my cupboard.

















I swore i can't recall whoever that gave me this or how did it ended up there. Hence, my curiosity got the better of me and i opened up and have a peek, only to find pieces of ... puzzles in it. You see, i am not a big fan of puzzle assembling so i did not bother to take the effort to piece it back into a complete picture. Not until my dad took matters into his own hands.

















My dad kindly offered his 3 hours picking up the pieces and arranged it back into something understandable.

















I took over the task from him and finished off the missing pieces. Honestly, it was hard work. I've never ever try to finish or even started puzzle fixing a girl's face. At the time this picture was taken, i still can't quite figure out who she is.

















Until the moment, when i finally place the final piece of the puzzle back to where it belongs. It so happens to be my friend. I do not know whether to laugh or cry once i dissect everything in. Should i just gave this back to her when she comes back or just keep it back in my cupboard? I still can't quite figure out why it ended there though.

No comments: