Sunday, January 27, 2008

Prawn Mee @ Sing Chiong Restaurant, Berkenu

















This is SING CHIONG Restaurant. Perhaps i do not need to introduce much on this eating establishment which is located at the outskirts of Miri as it's already flocked with people during every weekends. I went to Berkenu few days back just to pay my friend, who happens to be the owner of this restaurant a visit. I promised to come down once every week once in a blue moon to have his Fresh Water prawn mee.

















So as expected, i filled myself up with one of their flagship dish. The Prawn Mee. What were you thinking? Something fancy?

















Theres quite an amount of prawns dumped into my bowl and that certainly made my day.

















This succulent prawns taste so juicy and the meat is so fresh and tender that it really kinda reminds me of someone, sorry, i meant something. It's not spicy but diners who prefer hot and spicy stuffs could request for a rather spicy-filled broth from the chef.

















Word has it that, Berkenu's prawns taste way better than Batu Niahs. Maybe someday you guys should just go up and try. Remember, inform them that you saw it from my site. Who knows they might just offer me free lunch the next time i visit them.

No comments: