Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Cobwebs in my life

















This is the interior of my car. It has gone through ups and downs with me. It seriously has. Although not as long as my ex, but long enough to understand the person who drives her everyday.

















I would not had notice this strings of cobweb hanging from side to side if it weren't for the fact that i left my mobile phone in the passenger's dashboard few days back. Of course, i did found my mobile phone if you are so inclined. There's a message which a lady who wrote to me stating that " It's not that you don't need to have your hair done like a popstar to have a gf, it's just that you are too choosy, Don't play expensive " She continued.

















Seriously, i can't even recall what kind of conversation i had with her few days back but judging by the cobwebs from the passenger side, i guess she's not totally wrong with the statement. If i weren't too picky, guess theres no room for little creepy crawlies to play Xmas decorations with me. Sigh.

Oh by the way, my mum always has this thoughts that i always drive girls around which is so not true. Maybe, this picture would make her finally realized that her son is telling the truth.

No comments: