Friday, January 18, 2008

It's been a year in this misty world

Why do you always wander, Why do you always hesitate on what you want to say,
No matter what, love, fate, even life, all fade in front of goodbyes.



A year drifted past longer than i expected,
Since it was the beginning of the end for us,
I thought the road to recovery takes just a few steps,
Memories i had with you came rushing back,
Just like water streaming down,
How am i able to slow it down with my bare hands,

The shyness that brings forth the moment i confessed my love for you,
Lingers on clearly when the bell chimes,
It was , on your birthday that i met someone new,
Someone who has the same name as you, Someone who smiles like you ,
..and someone who makes my heart beat like you do.

The laughters, hopes, and wishes we shared,
Are forever buried deep down in a soft misty sanctuary,
From now, i'm left with the last memory to make,
The never ending wait and tears for you.

I couldn't say i stopped loving you,
I couldn't say i stopped missing you,
Because that warm gaze of yours,
Was brighter than the ring on your left hand.
How could i ever stopped and how could i ever not,
When that misty santuary forever exist in me.


-adamkuek- 18-01-2008

No comments: