Monday, January 14, 2008

Miniature Motor Driven Bike for SALE - RM 1200 ( Nego )

















I am doing this on behalf of my football buddy. This miniature motor driven bike will be in your responsible hands for the amount of RM 1200.00. ( Negotiable ) . The owner gave me the green light to call this bike , Samantha.

















My football buddy decided to call it quits on his teenage years and is very reluctant to sell off this bike of his which he had many many fond memories of.

















It's well taken care of and ever since he resprayed the whole bike, he never had let anybody touch nor intruded it yet. I was one of the lucky fews to actually had my hands on this neatly done up bike the other day.

















It even beats our nation's pride - the kancil at 80 km/h by a distance of 3 cars on 2 km stretch along the boulevard road. According to the owner of this wonderful bike, it has gone through up and downs with him while he was plying his trade in Miri as the owner himself is a Kuchingnite.

Samantha certainly catch the eye of many. The view from the backside looks so inviting that it kinda build an urge for me to feel the flow of it's tailpipe. It must be really " EXHAUSTING" revving it right there from the back.

















Seriously, the attention to detail is carefully modified and it looks just as new as it is before. The good thing about this little devil here is it's already modified for any race events. Be it drag or some girl-impressing session.

















A closer look at the motor. Personally, i feel theres too much decoration on it. But no worries, it's only stickers and it could be peeled off easily too.

















Its a shame that i didn't had a test run on it the other day because time wasn't too kind on me. I had always wanted to own one of this little fellas and take it out on a run every sunday at Esplanade just to impressed a few. But all this impress and feel good factor could be yours, for i am helping my friend to let go of his beloved bike.

















Just like any other ordinary sports bike, its a one seater.

















The tyres are still in tip top condition. View to believe.

















Any good advertisement wouldn't be good enough without a complimentary picture of myself sitting and holding onto lovely samantha. It could be all yours for RM 1200.00 though.

Arrange for a test run and i personally shit you not, this thing is as good as it gets.


** SMS or Call me at 014 687 9316 . Callers at night are subjected to a round of drink for me for waking me up from sleep.



*** By the way, any ladies by the name of Samantha, i apologize to you in advanced. But seriously, Samantha is a lovely name and lovely certainly suits this bike.

No comments: