Friday, April 21, 2006

What Da Farrrrrrrkh?

Just very very very , very recently, as in yesterday noon time. 12.12pm and 12 seconds to be exact, i received a rather strange phone call from my mum.

" What are you trying to do? Two timing?!? What kind of a guy are you? F**k u Man!! C*bai.. I don't want to hear my son is going out with another girl do you understand me?!?" Yelled my mum.

" Huh?!? What's this all about?!? Is it wrong to eat and drink at the same time? Oh you meant with girls huh? NOWAY! I didn't go out with another girl!! Why would you say that?" I asked.

Mum: " My friends told me that they had been seeing you "HOLDING HANDS " with some cute young kawaii chick in Boulevard. Do you admit it?!? "

Adam: " BULLSHIT!!! That's ridiculous! I didnt go out with girls alone by the way, heck, i never hold hands too." <--- What i meant was hold hands lately.

Mum: " You dare yell back at me? Now just admit it. "

Adam: " Admit what? That i am two timing? The truth is i never went out with a girl and what more to say hold hands! Come on lar... "

Mum: " I don't fucking care come on or come what, CUM LAN lar... you better know what you're doing , you gotta be responsible!!!!! " < --- She didnt say cumlan, i add it in.

Adam:
" Chill mum..chill, i would like to stress that this conversation is going nowhere, not only it's wasting dad's credit , this whole hold hands, girl and me walking down boulevard is an utter bullcrap. "

Mum: " Watch your language now son! You don't wan to end up with a slap and a 24k gold ring right up your babyface! "

Adam: " Now who told you that i had been out with a girl? "

Mum: " I wouldn't wanna tell you, all i know is that she got very good eyes and she saw you holding hands. "

Adam: " Then i think that it's either your friend is around 80 years old or maybe she's a visibly impaired young girl. "

Mum: " You come home right now! I need to discuss certain issues with you!"


Now, we all know it sucks when you get interrupted by a phone call while you are happily munching down bits and pieces of [yourdesireddishhere] , what more to say when you learnt that you had been framed?!? It just mess up the whole mood.

Now, i'll give you few reasons why that could not be me, and i need to justify that.

  1. I am Adam, Adam Kuek to be exact, one and only. Second to none. The best there is, there was and there ever will be ( unless someone better comes along, which chances are it might not happen )
  2. Everyone wants a piece of me. Girls and Guys. Bi's are no exception too.
  3. Thus resulting in guys spreading rumours about me.
  4. But if it's a girl, it's either she's jealous i never ever invited her out or maybe, she wants me to break off with my gf.
  5. Anyone smart enough to have an affair will not, in any circumcision circumstances, date a girl out in Public and not at Boulevard for f^^k's Sake.
  6. If i want to bring a girl out, it's not to boring boulevard or pelita tunku. It's more like the beach or my room some posh restaurant.
  7. Patrick love Wei Saeng so much he touch his weiners.
  8. Girls don't want to go out with me because i'm not worthwhile, i am just worthless.
So there you go. I hope i had made everything clear.


Did you know: The only time i went out with a girl alone is when my friends left for the rest room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahlao eh......

waynne ning said...

phoar..nothing intelligent to say but.. two timing? o.O