Sunday, April 16, 2006

Gay?

" I heard that there's this guy who is after you adam.... you're dead "
" Hey adam, he's looking at you.... i think he wants you "

WAHLAOOEHHH!!!!!!

Die lor me!!! This phrase has been lingering over my brain for the past 2 days. Not AGAIN! Okay! I know that i won't have any probs making the opposite sex get attracted to me, but heck, i'm not into same sex ok?!? Even if the world comes to an end, i would not have feelings for any guys ok? Unlike few people i know...

Adam: What's with that gay stuff anyway? This is serious dude. I need some exlanation on why this is happening?
Huat: Maybe it's that people see ya hanging around with those good mates of yours?
Adam: No Way, we have gf's. Tiew.. i think people see me hanging out with ya guys few days back eh?
Huat: No..
Adam: Yes...damn u groupies are love buds and sissy playmates!
Huat: No...
Adam: You dare deny? I got the evidence man.. u guys are sick.

Ah Huat and Yong Ming, Guilty of Indecent Acts. Chargable under Syariah Laws. ( or whatever it is )

Yong Hua and Richard sharing a light moment together. Ewwww

The Threesomes.... ( Left: Ah Bait, Huat, Chee Wee (Adrian's FOH) )

Andrew and Richard loves potrait pics like every other taiwanese girls do. Just that they are guys.

Ah Bait reinventing the newest cross leg trend. He does it better than you Miss Malaysias, you should learn from the masterbatebait.

6 GaysGuys and 2 Girls. All with the same mind.

Can you feel the togetherness? Can you feel the "Don't be afraid-i'm-here-to-protect-you" ness. Can you just feel it?

Not satisfied over doing group hugs, they took matters into their own hands by imagining themselves as Mc D's Favourites. Top to Bottom: Mc Deluxe , Big Mac and Fillet - o - Fish.

I did not know where i got this, but i know there's something fishy about this picture right inside Adrian's computer.

Actually, i have nothing against guys who love guys or guys who have feelings towards the same sex. But then, i do not condone such acts cause it will just tarnish my image. There are so many fishes in the sea, why choose a guy? WHY? WHY?!? (Tell me why..Ohh~ Nothing but an heartache~...tell me why.... backstreetboys ) . After browsing through stacks and piles of their pics..... i really did felt quite uneasy. I don't know if it's me or what but then just look at it yourselve and decide.

But one thing i know for sure who actually made them the way they are now is this person:


YES!!!!! This is the man who really is into guy-guy relationship. Ah Fong. Voice of David Tao, Style of Jay Chou , Face of Lee Hom.. ( Kiss you Goodbye )



Did you know: My friends are either Gay or Faggots. It's a Fact. But i'm not.