Thursday, April 27, 2006

Weekend Schedule

This serves as a reminder that i won't be updating my blog for the next 3 days. Why? 1st of May is Labour's Day!! Hooray!! Hooray!! Hu......huh..

Anyways, this is what i will be doing on the weekend.

29-04-2006 ( Saturday ):

I will be around office in the morning til lunch time. Anybody who would like to miss call me or find me out for a drink, please do so. you can reach me via this number: 085 - 660 446, Extn: 111 . ( Oh yeah, i have my own line ) . Nothing beats having a hot cup of cappucino early in the morning, what more to say the bill it's on you.

I will probably be on time for my scheduled whole body foot reflexology in the afternoon. I seriously need some pampering after being without it for 2 weeks straight. This reflexology stuff really turns me on, i would just cancel any important dates just to have both my feets massage by the hands of strong muscular guys who wears singlet and everytime they would asked you the same question over and over again. " Does it hurt? " , " Am i squeezing too hard? " , " Do you enjoy it? " ..... heck, i am cool if being asked 5 times, but not being asked every 2 minutes. I am IN for an hour of relaxation, not an hour of Q & A Session ok?!?


Foot Reflexology at Yi Kang's:
Adam's recommendation:
45 Minutes - RM 28
1 Hour - RM 38


Ps: Yi Kang Reflexology, Hello?!? I don't want the same young chap from Kuching to massage my feet again ok? It hurts like hell. Damn it. It's been 2 times straight that i had been "SERVICED" by your very inconsiderate staff and i would gladly asked for another more EXPERIENCED personnel.

I seriously had not been pleased by the service provided by the young Kuching chap. I didn't bother to remember his name as he really looks like some guy from Power Station. Pray that i'll receive a better treatment tommorow.

After much pampering, i will be down at Pusat Belia , beside Stco Middle School for some friendly match with a group of football newbies by the name of STARCAR. It really did sound like DAKAR or even DA KAAA in hokkien which means, big leg or someone important. But by the looks on their face, they wouldn't even scare the shit out of any ants at my backyard. LOL. I always sound arrogant but that's just me, and people HEART me for that.

Off topic again, i will be at home to catch up on the biggest match this entire season!!! CHELSEA vs MAN UNITED!!!! Heck, i am relishing the prospect of Cristiano Ronaldo against Del Horny...Horno i meant and Wayne Rooney against the rest of those Chelsea losers. My prediction will be Chelsea 1 Man United 3.

You can catch it live on ESPN at 7.oopm HK time.


I might go out for some supper , it all depends on my mood after the live match though. Will upadte you folks soon. Right after my Berkenu Trip on Monday. I am going for Wild Boar Hunting...