Thursday, April 20, 2006

Weekend Schedule

Just to inform you peeps what i'm up to this weekend:

21-04-2006:

I'll be going to Yi Ha Hai restaurant for Joanne Bala's farewell party at 7.00pm . No, she's not getting married or going to the Philipines to look for Bryanboy for good. She's going to jump ship elsewhere. LOL. I aint gonna say where. You owe me one.

22-04-2006:

Saturday, will be in the office from 8am til 12pm. Proceed to have my car's alignment done at noon. Then i would probably have a round of footy in the evening or wank to my hearts delight take my dogs out for a walk. At night, 98% my friends will be coming around and talking loads and loads of "crepes" til dawn.

23-04-2006:

Sunday morning: Praising the Lord
Afternoon: Have lunch besides desserts
Evening: Will be hanging around Lutong air strip revving up my B18cr
Nite: Will be partaying at Rachel Yong's house as she's having her birthday bash at 7pm. I hope there's many Siew Mai around. I prefer that than pork chops. Tsk tsk.

No comments: