Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm Sorry, I Love You.....

I wasn't able to finish the last episode as i took nearly 4 months to complete just 10 episodes so i decided to lend it to someone else instead. I thought it was the best and most emotional movie that i ever witness in my entire life........
and i was so.....wrong.

I always thought of the perfect place for a couple to date, to admit their feeling towards each other, to hold hands, to have the girl/or boy lean beside you or in some cases on your shoulders ( left or right , it doesn't matter ) , to look into your eyes, to whisper the words.... " I'm sorry...... I love you... " I always thought the beach was the perfect place......
and....i was wrong too....

and very often, i lie on the bed imagining two sweet people, walking down the pathment, or on the beach...... cause i never in my life had the chance to do so.... and i always have this fantasy of a sweet girl and a gentleman being with each other ..... God Willing...let them be together... forever......
















Sigh....why am i always wrong?!?!?


My Perfect Song to this.... " HOME " Brian Mcknight. Just read the lyrics and look at the picture above.

Thinking back when we first met
I remember what you said
You said you'd never leave me
I let go of your hand
Built my castle in the sand
But now I'm reachin' out again
And I'm not letting go
Till you

Hold me
Mold me
Sometimes I feel so all alone
See, I gotta find my way back home
So why don't you
Shape me
make me
Wash me whiter than the snow
I gotta find my way
Back home